For all mobile devices including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Method 1: Android/iOS App
1. Install the free PrinterOn mobile app.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
1. Click the Wireless Printing Portal button above or go to https://www.printeron.net/jpl/jervispubliclibrary
2. Select the appropriate printer:
3. Enter your email address.
4. Select document:
5. Click the grey arrow button below document selection.
6. Select your options and click the green printer button. This will send your print job to the Print Release Station, located at the Information Desk.
Method 3: Send as an email attachment
1. Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to the appropriate printer:
• Black and White (10¢/page): email@example.com
Only the attachment will be printed. Go to the Print Release Station located at the Information Desk to print your document(s).
Back to JPL Homepage